All Blacks vs Japan trip 2018
Be quick this will sell fast! We have arranged a group for this match and have extra spaces left on a first in first served basis. Japan is a fantastic location to add to your Rugby Diary for 2018. Contact us today to secure your spot at what will be a sellout match for sure.
Click here to view the trip itinerary
Passenger Security Advisory
This month I am lucky enough to be escorting a group on a rivercruise from Amsterdam to Budapest. Prior to boarding the vessel we are over nighting in Arras to visit Estaires cemetery in Northern France where we will visit the graves of 53 New Zealand soliders buried there.
I have just received a delivery of crosses from the Dolores Cross project which has been set up to encourage New Zealanders visiting Europe to visit these sites and deliver crosses to graves of New Zealand soliders. We will be uploading images to our website and intend to leave a cross on all of the graves identified on the attached spreadsheet. If you have any questions or queries, please feel free to contact me via the contact us section of my website.
Click here for the list of graves
For more information on the Dolores Cross Project visit: http://www.dolorescrossproject.org
This week has seen some exciting developments in travel. The alliance between Singapore airlines and Air NZ has been given the go ahead. This was followed quickly by the announcement from Singapore Airlines that they will start flying the worlds largest aircraft, the double decker Airbus A380 out of Auckland from Oct 27th.
What does this news means to you?
- Daily flights from Auckland on the 471 seater aircraft.
- An additional 55,000 seats during the peak season.
- The first time travellers have had the opportunity to fly form NZ to Asia one stop on the A380.
- Air NZ will take over 5 services operated by Singapore Airlines currently.
- The addition of Singapore as a stopover on an Air NZ airfare.
- 30% more capacity between the 2 airlines on the NZ-Singapore route.
- You can now add a Singapore stopover to your Europe itinerary for the 2015 season onwards.
Watch this space as this will no doubt be the first of many announcements that will ultimately give you, my clients more choice.